Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Troubles in the Air

We have been marriaged for 21 years. We have been together for more than that, since 1984. He has been my friend, boyfriend, and now, my husband. Through our years we had ups and downs, like we expected to happen. I have grown to love him even more and with that, we have six children. I love children so much, lol he blames me for the other four of our children. He said he only wanted two kids. He shall have those two kids, but the rest is mine...lol Lately we have been at each other throats. I have always felt that one person is trying to take us apart. The more I see him teasing her, looking at her, flirting with her, and he wanted to keep doing this to her. I told him that the more he does this to her, the more they will fall for each other, they will start having an affair because it can happen. He may say that it will not, but he doesn't know that. I had to put my foot down and told him that he has to stop. The more I see her around him and trying to be around him, being in front of him and trying to get attention from him, he is going to give in and might end up with her. I know this maybe non-since, but its real. The more I see it happen , the more I want to give up and go. Leave for good and never appear again. I thought of it so many times. But the love for him keeps me alive, our children keeps me alive, and other relatives, without their support I don't know what could have happened. I wanted to let my expressions out of my mind, my soul,  and my body because it was getting hard to keep inside. I wish life was easy, but its really not and we have to keep on going no matter what problems we run into or other things that may bother us. I have learned that being tested is hard. But with the help of my family, friends, and others, I will keep this marriage, for he is my love, my friend, and my soul mate till death to us part. 

No comments: