Monday, November 17, 2008

Having Fun at Recess







This was taken last year during our recess break with the primary students. 
The primary students from the front are: Irene, Raeanne, Jeffery, Boff, Andrea, Bethany
Trevor, and way at the end is Colin. I had them standing on top of the plowed road 
on the side of the snow cliff. I really enjoyed taking pictures of the students whenever
I took them out for recess. I have many more pictures that I keep because its fun to take 
pictures of them. These are memorable pictures that are to keeps because we don't see that
often with our students. I hardly see pictures of the students, so I try to take them whenever
I can. I hope you enjoy my pictures as I post them for all to see. This is all for now, if you
have cameras at home, keep taking pictures because pictures surely tell stories of what
we do in life. If you get children of your own, take pictures because you get to see how much they have grown. You have to capture those moments when they are young children. So, take out your camera and take snapshots that will keep memories alive. 

No comments: